- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 yellow onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mirin
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 bunch red radishes greens and radishes separated
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons shichimi-togarashi
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds or use white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons red miso paste
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons chili oil to taste add as much or as little as you like
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen ramen noodles
- 12 ounces fresh green beans halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the onions:
Heat avocado oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring regularly, for 5 minutes until they just begin to soften.
Cook the shiitake mushrooms: Add the sliced shiitake mushrooms to the onions and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Prepare the radishes:
Cut the radish greens from the radishes. Rinse the radish greens thoroughly and set aside. Scrub the radishes and thinly slice them into rounds.
Toss the sliced radishes with sesame oil, shichimi-togarashi, salt, and sesame seeds and set aside.
Calories: 684kcal | Carbohydrates: 96g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 26g | Sodium: 3088mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin C: 13mg