- 5 ounces baby spinach or tatsoi
- 4 red radishes scrubbed, trimmed, and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves torn in half
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves roughly chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella torn into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas ends trimmed and string removed, pods cut in half
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil plus a drizzle or two more, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine the lemon juice and Dijon mustard. Slowly pour in the ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, whisking as it's added, until the dressing is smooth and emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
Prepare the Buttery Sugar Snap Peas:
Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Once melted and frothy, and add the sugar snap peas and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until tender-crisp and bright green, about 3-5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 35g | Sodium: 453mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 59mg