- ⅓ cup mayonnaise vegan or egg-based
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup more to taste, if desired
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 jalapeño minced
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and thinly sliced or grated
- ½ cup fresh cilantro minced
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, and diced
- Salt to taste
Prepare the dressing:
Combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, maple syrup, paprika, and chili powder in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings to preference.
Assemble the slaw:
Add the jalapeño, Brussels sprouts, cilantro, and diced avocado to the bowl and toss with the dressing. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Sodium: 104mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 72mg