- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 clove garlic peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces arugula
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- Salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste
Prepare the Cherry Tomatoes:
Combine the cherry tomatoes with the sliced garlic in a bowl. Add the extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste and let sit for 5 minutes.
Scramble the Eggs:
Melt the remaining butter into the skillet over low heat. Once melted, pour the eggs into the skillet and let them set up for a minute or two. Using a rubber spatula, gently pull the eggs in from the outside to the center. Continue doing this until the eggs are set up with large curds and aren't overcooked. As soon as 90% of the eggs have set, turn off the heat and allow the residual heat to continue cooking the eggs for another minute or so.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 30g | Sodium: 259mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 35mg