- 1 pound cut chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons neutral cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons sriracha more or less depending on heat tolerance
- 1 scallion minced; optional
Prepare the Chicken Wings:
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Pat the chicken wings dry and transfer to a bowl. Pour the oil on top and toss to combine. Season with paprika, sugar, salt, garlic powder and black pepper and toss until all the wings are coated with the seasonings.
Pour the maple syrup and sriracha into the bowl and toss again until coated.
Calories: 590kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 38g | Sodium: 3412mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin C: 31mg